21 February, 2009




this was the main twilight store

i was afraid that it was going to be closing early, since usually in small towns the shops are not open that late. this place was packed, and there was no sign in the window saying what time it closed. they were smart to open this shop. it had t-shirts, collectibles, stickers, cd's, everything, pretty much. there was a florist shop in town as well that had some really cute things and they seemed to have really friendly and knowledgeable staff.

4 comments:

prophecygirl said...

They have the cardboard standees! Me want!

ocm said...

What did you buy in the shoppe?

Recently, the shop has been closing at six. I'm sure as the tourist season hits she'll have it open later, don't you think?

: )

Anonymous said...

Omg! I'm so jealous! It's awesome! Too bad I'm from other country :(

Christy said...

I just bought a few magnets for my friends and a Twihard sticker. They had some cool stickers, but I was looking for something small and not a big paper-backed sticker. They had mugs, shot glasses, jewelry, postcards with the worst photoshopped Cullen heads on them-they had to be a joke!