21 February, 2009

this is my favorite sign in town, it was right in front of the visitor's center. you could buy the little sign in the dazzled by twilight shop, but where was i going to put one once i got home? there were three motels in town, all three had twilight-isms on their signs. one said, "edward cullen has NOT slept here", and the two others said things like "welcome twilighters" and they also had a special twilight suite (which i believe i have seen photos of on www.bellaandedward.com and it was a little scary with all of the red and black!).

2 comments:

ToonEy said...

Hi I just love all of your photos of your Twilight trip. I especially love that green sign with Forks population and then vampires 8.5...how very cute of them to include The Cullens...LOL!!!

Samantha LeAnne said...

I was wondering where exactly to find the pics of the Twilight Suite on BellaandEdward I couldn't find them...